Angel Shield is an official 501c3 Public Charity:
The Foundation’s primary purpose is to raise funds to support and provide mental health resources in our schools along with equipping school facilities and houses of worship with updated safety, security, and increased protection measures.
- Unfortunately, the majority of our nation’s schools do not have adequate budget, nor is there enough tax revenue allocated for additional protection measures to be implemented or for trained security personnel to be increased.
- Angel Shield will provide services, products, and grants to these institutions and houses of worship and also host and/or participate in events and activities that support and implement a variety of protection objectives.
- New protective security initiatives and additional school climate measures (that improve the quality of relationships among the students and the adults in a school) need to be enhanced and implemented.
- Please donate to help support our mission to further secure and protect our schools and houses or worship and provide the necessary resources to help faculty, staff and at risk students.
- Donations are tax deductible.
We cannot rely on government funding to make our schools safe. It comes down to our patriots and good American citizens, like yourself, that believe in the original intent of our constitution, our inalienable rights and the pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness.
You can donate online securely through Anedot or checks can be made out to “Angel Shield” and sent to 16 Inverness Place East Bldg D-200 Englewood, CO 80112.
For the safety, security and climate in our schools and churches – we will overcome!
Your online donations help make it possible to provide critical protection measures. Please donate through Anedot, our secure online donation processor.